(Excludes families in RAD, Explore Dance classes, Post Secondary and Adult classes)
Each family at Youth Ballet is assigned a fundraising commitment, except for the students mentioned above. These funds are used to sustain the school’s operations and for costs associated with the Spring School Recital. No money from these commitments is used towards the Company or the RAD program.
Your family’s fundraising commitment is based on the number of classes taken per week by all members of your family who are students of Youth Ballet.
1 Class per week $60 per family per year
2 Classes per week $120 per family per year
3 Classes per week $180 per family per year
4 Classes per week $240 per family per year
5 Classes per week $300 per family per year (maximum fundraising amount required)
Funds may be raised by the following options:
- working bingos ($60 value per bingo)
- selling cases of chocolates ($30 value per case sold)
- selling gift wrap (30% of total sold credited to your account)
- you may also do various other things, if needed (ie.sewing costumes, building props, etc.) for credit on your account
- payout either in a lump sum or divided evenly with monthly fees.
Once your commitment is met, you will not have to do any other fundraising for the year. Your choice of fundraising method must be stated on your registration form.
“Raise the Barre” with Mabel’s Labels
We have created an online fundraising campaign called “Raise the Barre” with Mabel’s Labels. This is a great way to support the school as all proceeds from this campaign go to Youth Ballet to help with the rising overhead costs It is also a great way to keep our “Lost and Found” to a minimum by getting personalize labels and putting them inside your dancer’s shoes. These can be ordered throughout the year.
To order personalized labels:
- visit https://www.mabelsfundraising.com/campaigns/10700-raise-the-barre
- create your account tied into Youth Ballet
- create a team and invite your family and friends to support Youth Ballet by ordering personalized labels.