Registration for Fall/Winter Classes begins in July and continues until December. YBCS offers a wide variety of classes for all ages, including Adult classes. Due to our commitment to maintaining quality instruction with a limited class size, we encourage students to register as soon as possible to ensure availability.
- Determine the appropriate classes to enroll in. If you should need assistance in determining the most appropriate class, please contact our office.
- Choose the Class with the appropriate date and time, or choose from the list below.
- Complete a signed and dated registration form per family or a 2015-16 Adult Registration Form for adult classes.
- Submit payment to YBCS either by cash, cheque or credit card.
If you have any questions regarding Registration please contact us and one of our Administrative staff will be pleased to assist you.
All classes must meet minimum enrollment or the class may be cancelled or combined with another class. This will be at the discretion of YBCS.
- Fee Information
- When mixing classes at different levels, the higher fee amount prevails.
- Family discounts available.
- The YBCS Membership Fee ($15/student, $20/family) and Registration Fee ($15/student) are non-refundable.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis; payment of registration fee reserves a spot in the class.
- Fees may be paid by post-dated cheques, pre-authorized monthly direct withdrawal or credit card. Pre-authorized payment is preferred.
- 5% Discount is applicable for paying fees in full for the year. This discount does not apply to Supplementary Fees or Fundraising.
- Discount Fees for Post Secondary students participating in Post-Secondary Classes.
- Refund Information
- One month’s notice, in writing, is required for withdrawal from classes.
- Refunds will be prorated according to the fees paid.
- Please note that a $20 administration fee will be charged with all cancellations.
- No costume refund will be available after January 1st.