Registration for Fall/Winter Classes begins in July and continues until December. YBCS offers a wide variety of classes for all ages, including Adult classes. Due to our commitment to maintaining quality instruction with a limited class size, we encourage students to register as soon as possible to ensure availability.
- Determine the appropriate classes to enroll in. [Link to Class Description]. If you should need assistance in determining the most appropriate class, please contact our office.
- Choose the Class [Link to Class Description Page] with the appropriate date and time. or choose from the list below.
- Rhythm & Movement
- Intermediate Foundation Intensive Program
- Intensive Day Program
- Royal Academy of Dance
- Yoga, Pilates and Conditioning for Dance
- University Level Classes
- Adult Classes
- Complete a signed and dated registration form per family. [Link to Registration Form]
- Submit payment to YBCS either by cash, cheque or credit card. [Link to Address or Contact Us]
If you have any questions regarding Registration please contact us and one of our Administrative staff will be pleased to assist you. [Link to Contact Us].
- When mixing classes at different levels, the higher fee amount prevails.
- Family discounts available.
- The YBCS Membership Fee ($15/student, $20/family) and Registration Fee ($15/student) is non-refundable.
- Registration is on a fist come, first served basis; payment of registration fee reserves a spot in the class.
- Fees may be paid by post-dated cheques, pre-authorized monthly direct withdrawal or credit card. Pre-authorized payment is preferred.
- 5% Discount is applicable for paying fees in full for the year. This discount does not apply to Supplementary Fees or Fundraising.
- One month’s written notice is required for withdrawal from classes; a 10% administration fee will be charged for refunds of Supplementary Fees. No costume refund will be available after January 1st.
- Discount Fees for Post Secondary students participating in University Class.
- All classes must meet minimum enrollment or the class may be cancelled or combined with another class. This will be at the discretion of YBCS.
- Refunds – One month’s notice, in writing, is required for withdrawal from classes. Refunds will be prorated according to the fees paid. Please note that a $20 administration fee will be charged with all cancellations.